Friday, January 15, 2010

Run baby run!

If you know me at all, you know that I love to run! As I was putting in my miles this morning, I decided to do a post about what could very well make or break your run...shoes! My personal favorite shoes are the Mizuno Wave Nirvana's. Yes they are expensive, but well worth it.
I encourage everyone to invest in a nice pair of shoes for your workouts, whether it is running, walking, hiking, basketball, tennis, or just cross training! There are specialty stores that you can pay a fee to be fitted. I go to Wasatch Running Center in Sandy, but there are a few Salt lake Running Co stores along the valley, that can help you out as well. Many people have issues with their stride they never even know about, which can lead to injury. Don't just go for what's cute or what's trendy. As the saying goes: if the shoe fits....wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment